AMS DataSerfs is a boutique information technology firm, specializing in long-term management of engineering systems operation. AMS DataSerfs fosters a collaborative culture with ample mentoring and training opportunities. With decades of combined expertise handling large compute clusters and associated networks, hosts, and systems; an AMS DataSerfs engagement guarantees challenge and an opportunity to learn and grow in your professional interests.
AMS DataSerfs is seeking a motivated individual looking to pursue a career in Support Services. We are seeking for a candidate who has excellent communication skills and customer service. We are looking for an individual that is interested in starting a career IT service. You will be working with a team of high tech engineers in our clients location in Mountain View.
- Responsible for front line support and directly working with our customers.
- Preparing, installing IT equipment for clients
- Working with our ticketing system to assign tasks to engineers.
- Ability to adapt quickly to fast-paced changing environment and priorities.
- High motivation to take ownership of tasks and the determination to drive them to completion.
- Customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language
- Experience with applications such as Word and Excel
- Self-motivated, resourceful, independent, and eager to learn new technologies.
- Ability to work well with a team in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- Dependable to be at work during assigned working hours and to complete work as expected.