AMS DataSerfs is seeking a talented and motivated individual looking to pursue a career as HR Manager in San Jose, CA. We are seeking for a candidate to support engineers in multiple locations over the US.
You will be responsible for a team of fun, self-driven and highly motivated technical experts in Windows, Linus and Networks who design, build, migrate and maintain a fast-growing EDA development environment on-premises and in the cloud for our client, a large fortune 50 company.
- US work authorization (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Human Resources: 5 years (Preferred)
Full Job Description
We are currently looking to add an experienced HR professional to support our rapidly growing teams.
- Employee benefits management including: point person for health benefits, Tracking/Reporting PTO, reimbursable expense approval, disability claims
- Maintain employee personnel files, handbook, policies and procedures
- Assist Accounting Manager with insurance renewal & maintenance.
- Support and execute full life-cycle employee and HR processes including recruiting, onboarding / terminations, performance review processes, employee relations, and other new / recurring people processes.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics.
- Assist in the development, improvement, and implementation of human resource policies in compliance with local labor law.
- Help sourcing an HR system for tracking promotions, personal data, new hire, and termination information. Ensure compliance and integrity through the system.
- Demonstrated ability to improve processes and enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Ability to coordinate and balance multiple tasks to meet deadlines in a time-sensitive environment.
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned.
- Ability to operate independently and in a team, handle ambiguity, and take on open-ended problems.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, professionalism, communication skills, and the ability to work within a global team environment.
- Demonstrates a successful track record in building sustainable relationships with all employees.